Hey, babes! One thing that I’m determined to do before I leave this earth is TRAVEL. My best friend is a flight attendant as well as one of her best friends. Therefore, the wanderlust has been growing inside me! I decided to make a list of all the places I want to visit and now I’m going to share with my lovely subscribers <3.
Also, let me know if you’re ever visited any of these places and how’d you like it! 😀
- Australia – The obsession of visiting Australian started with loving Australian accents, followed with loving “Finding Nemo”. Hahaha 🙂
- Greece – The island of Mykonos is probably one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen through pictures!
- Hawaii – Fortunately, I’ll be going to Hawaii for my 24th birthday this year :)!
- Rome – I’ve always wanted to go to Rome since I was little due to the movie “Sabrina Goes to Rome” hahaha. I can’t help that childhood movies are so inspiring! I’m also dying to throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain.
- Iceland – I’ll be honest. Iceland is on the list simply because of the Blue Lagoon. You can’t deny how beautiful it looks.
- Brazil – Everytime I think of Brazil, I think of fun, lively, carefree people. So why not visit?
- Costa Rica– I’ve had friends who have visited and they have nothing but great things to say.
- Thailand – First off, I love me some Thai food. Also, after seeing ANTM Cycle 6, I just knew I had to visit someday!
- Switzerland – If I had to visit any country with a country hillside vibe, it would hands down be Switzerland. My aunt and uncle visited and said it still is their favorite trip to this day.
- Los Angeles – I’m an NYC girl who is over NYC. So naturally my next city I’d love to live in and visit is LA.
- Seattle – I couldn’t tell you why I want to visit Seattle. Perhaps it’s because I’m drawn to city places more than suburban.
- Texas – There is only ONE reason I want to visit Texas. I’m sure you’ve already guessed it: Selena! Anything for Selenasssssssss!