Hey, dears. Instead of doing the typical New Year’s Resolutions and Yearly Goals, I wanted to do a yearly bucket list. Why? I find it more fun and a smidge less cliche. So, here is what I wanna do before the year is over.
- Go on a carnival date. I feel like it’s so retro 🙂
- Learn to make sushi. It’s my favorite food so why not learn, right?
- Visit Selena’s Memorial Museum in Corpus Christi, TX. SHE IS MY IDOL.
- Visit Hawaii.
- Visit Los Angeles.
- Go to Coachella.
- See Beyonce LIVE 😀
- Go to a drive-in movie. Again.. retro 🙂
- Go to a talk show..preferably Ellen or The Real.
I think everyone should make a yearly bucket list! I feel like in a way it makes you more motivated to do the things on ’em.