Hey, all! It’s Christmas Eve so I’m feeling festive. Let’s keep it light and sweet today because I’m sure plenty of you guys have better things t o do then be reading blogs all day 🙂
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Hands down Home Alone and A Year Without A Santa Claus.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Both. I open gifts from out of town relatives on Christmas Eve and my at-home family on Christmas morning.
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Hmmmmmmm. I feel like my favorite Christmas memory is just collectively my Christmases from when I was young like between 5-10 years old.
4. Favourite festive food?
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
Hmmmm. It all depends on the year. My favorite gift to date would have to be my iPod because I still use it 5 years later.
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Hands down BALSAM!
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
For the past 6 years or so, my family invites a few of our closest relatives over and we wait until midnight or so to open gifts.
8. What tops your tree?
A big red bow.
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I’ve never asked for anything crazy. I can honestly say every Christmas I’ve received every item on my top 5 list. ONLY CHILD OVER HERE 😀 haha
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
The gifts! I’m kidding. I just really like getting together with my family.