Hey, dears! Let’s talk hair….curly hair. If you’re been subscribed to me for a while, you know I naturally have curly/wavy hair. I don’t usually do the curly fro look during the winter because walking out in the NYC streets with damp hair is asking for pneumonia. It’s actually happened to me! However, I do sport it once in a while. Fortunately, not everyone lives in an area where it’s cold during the fall and winter months. Even those who do still sport the fro. THAT’S COMMITMENT! So, I’m going to share with you what I think are necessities for fellow curly haired peeps.
- Coconut oil is my everything! I’m going to do a completely different posts on C.O. but as far as hair goes it’s amazing. It keeps my hair super moisturized and healthy.
- Conditioner is a MUST! I’m a fan of co-washing because most shampoos strip your hair unless they’re sulfate free. Conditioner is a must for untangling and styling curls!
- Sulfate-free products are great if you feel like you’re incomplete without shampoo.
- Wide-tooth combs are the best way to detangle your hair without causing frizz or damage. It also is the best way to maintain your curl shape.
- Diffusers are great for those of you who like adding extra volume and bounce to your curly do’.
- Anti-frizz serums are a must for keeping curls soft, shiny, and shapely!
If you’re a fellow curly haired gal or guy and have other holy grails for curls, let me know 🙂