Hey, all. We are in December, which means 2015 is coming to a close! This year feels like it’s gone by super fast. Anyway, Nicole Guerriero inspired this post because she recently uploaded a pampering video on her channel. When most people think pampering, they think about the spa. Unfortunately, spas can get costly. Even Groupon prices can be a little pricey. So, I wanted to share with you affordable ways to pamper yourself in the comfort of your own home.
- Bath bombs and bubbles What is more luxurious than a warm bath? Bath bombs and bubbles just add even more to the luxury and ambiance. I love buying bath items at LUSH! They have so many options.
- Candles I love candles, especially in the colder months. Aromatherapy is important when it comes to relaxation. The best scented candles are from Bath & Body works, hands down!
- Face masks You have to take care of that complexion! I love wearing masks when I have some downtime. The best masks can be found at Sephora. I love GlamGlow and Sephora Collection face masks. LUSH has some great face masks, too.
- Body scrubs are the best way to exfoliate your body. You can find body scrubs in Sephora, The Body Shop, Bath & Body Works, LUSH, etc. You can even make some at home. There are plenty of DIY body scrub recipes.
- Body butters I find that body butters are so much more moisturizing than lotions. My favorite place to get body butters are The Body Shop and Bath & Body Works.
Using all of these combined will give you a relaxing, spa-like experience at home.