Hey, babes! So, it was safe to assume that I was going to partake in a haul after my birthday. It’s only a right of passage :). Some of these I bought a few days before my birthday but most of these were bought due to birthday spending. Some of these are oldies that I’m already in love with and some of these are newbies that I’ve never tried. I’m just going to go through each product very briefly, but if you would like a review on anything in specific let me know!
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer – This bronzer is just plain amazing and smells like chocolate! I’ll most likely include it on Hit or Miss Monday.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – Everyone and their mother has great things to say about this mascara. We all know I love drugstore mascaras, but it’s time to broaden my horizons.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – This is one of my top 5 high-end foundations. I definitely have written about it a few times on the blog.
- Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick (Fig) – We all know I officially love this line of lipsticks! I just had to pick up another one :).
- e.l.f Blushes (Twinkle Pink, Giddy Gold, Berry Merry) – During the colder months, I’m more of a blush girl. So, I said why not pick up some shimmer blushes since I only have matte ones.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light – LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I definitely will be talking about this soon!
- L.A. Splash Lip Tint Mousse (Raven) – I’ve never tried any L.A. Splash products and I thought it was about time to check them out.
- NARS Lip Pencils (Cruella & Rikugien) – These were technically free from Sephora as a birthday gift. I’ve tried NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils but not the satin ones. Cruella is matte, but Rikugien is satin. I’m sure I’ll enjoy them.
- Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara – This is another popular mascara people talk about. So, I figured why not try it!
If anyone has tried any of these already, let me know! xx