Hey, dears! I figured I’d do a Halloween tag since I rarely ever seen them in the blogosphere. So, here we go 🙂
1) What’s your favourite horror movie?
Hmmmm… I would say The Others.
2) If you were in a horror movie, how far do you think you would get? (Five minutes, halfway, all the way to the end credits…?)
At least halfway, for sure haha.
3) Favourite scary video game?
I don’t play “scary video games”.
4) Favourite scary story?
The story of the Bloody Mary. It doesn’t scare me, it’s just fun to hear.
5) What’s one unusual thing that you’re afraid of?
I don’t think I have any unusual phobias. Some people say trypophobia is weird, but I think it’s completely justified! Irregular patterned holes are disgusting!
6) What’s your first memory of Halloween?
My first memory was when I was 5. I went to upstate NY to my aunt’s neighborhood for trick or treating.
7) What’s your favourite Halloween memory?
When my mom would buy cupcakes, take me trick or treating, and then we’d go home and watch Halloween movies.
8) Best Halloween costume you’ve had?
When I was 5 and dressed up as Megara from Hercules.
9) Worst Halloween costume you’ve had?
I don’t think I’ve ever had one. I’ve liked all of my costumes. 😀
WHICH IS SCARIER:
10) Werewolves or vampires?
I subconsciously wish I was a vampire so I’d say werewolves.
11) Ghosts or zombies?
12) Creepy dolls or creepy clowns?
13) Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers or Leatherface?
Freddy Kreuger for sure! He attacks you in your sleep! Who doesn’t want to sleep again??