Hey my frugalistas out there! This post is for you! I’m well aware that not everyone has the funds to be throwing at Sephora and ish every week haha. I’m one of those people, trust me. So of course I’m gonna help you guys out and show you my personal recommendations for the best affordable products out there. The best part is the quality is still super bomb! I tried to give you a pretty decent variety and if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment down below 🙂
Let’s jump right in, shall we?
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater ($7) – This is the most affordable setting spray you’re gonna find. It works great and it’s great for your skin. Also, it smells like roses. Who doesn’t like that smell?
- Maybelline Baby Skin ($7) – I honestly think this is the best, affordable drugstore primer you’re ever gonna find. It does as advertised and it’s pretty good. If you’re a fan of primers with a silicone feel, then this is for you. Also, a little goes a long way!
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal ($5) – The best affordable concealer I’ve ever owned. It’s just straight magical and the coverage is great! Also, it comes in a great range of shades. The only thing is that it can dry quickly, so you have to work quickly with it.
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless ($8) – Besides Revlon’s Colorstay, this is the best drugstore foundation. It’s amazing for oily skin and the coverage is buildable. It doesn’t feel heavy at all and it blends like a dream.
- Rosebud Salve ($6) – THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST LIP BALM ON THE MARKET! YOUR LIPS WILL FEEL LIKE SOFTEST THEY’VE FELT IN YEARS. There is literally nothing bad I can say about this product at all. It’s been on the market for years, so there has to be a reason why.
- NYX Matte Bronzer ($9) – This is the only drugstore bronzer that I enjoy and that I can contour with. Yes, I know with tax it’ll hit a smidge over the $10 mark but hey I’m trying to give a good variety of products.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara ($9) – This mascara was a bit tricky at first but once you get the hang of it it’s phenomenal. It gives you amazing length without clump! Make sure you get the waterproof one.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream ($6) – This is just greatness in a little bottle. It’s super comfortable to wear and the shade range is great! The wearing power depends on the shade in my opinion but reapplying lipstick is just a thing of life.
- Neutrogena Hydrating Makeup Wipes ($8) – These are the best of the best when it comes to makeup wipes period. This removes EVERYTHING. When I use my Clarisonic after using these wipes, there is barely any makeup on the brush head. It’s sent from the gods!
- House of Lashes Bombshell Lashes ($9) – First off, I know House of Lashes sells lashes over $10 but my favorite Bombshell lashes are $9. Since HOL has sales often, I’m sure you’ll be able to find a good deal. If you’re not about the $7-12 range, Ardell and Social Eyes sells great lashes as well for less than $10, but I just don’t buy them as often.