Hey dolls! It’s the second week of September and although it may still be hot as hell outside, it’s about that time to change that makeup. In my mind: September means fall season, which means fall colors. I don’t give a damn if it’s 90 degrees out – I’m still wearing fall makeup! So let me share with you my top 10 fall lipsticks! Yes, we are back to lipstick posts and don’t pretend you don’t like it 😉
As you all know, fall is the time to indulge in deep, warm colors. The colors I’m going to show you have a bit of a range but I find they’re all completely appropriate and gorgeous for the fall. Let’s face it, not EVERY ONE likes a vampy lip… shocking I know. Let’s get right to it!
Left to Right:
- MAC Rebel ($17) is a midtonal plum and it’s a perfect color for fall. Like I’ve said in past posts, for a deeper plum use it with MAC’s Nightmoth lip pencil. If you’re not about dark colors, then wear it alone and it’ll still look great!
- Revlon Black Cherry ($8) is just what is looks like – black cherry. The lipstick itself is super moisturizing but it does have a tendency to seep into the cracks of your lips so make sure your lips aren’t chapped!
- MAC Paramount ($17) is a red brown color with a satin finish. It’s a perfect in-between color if you’re not trying to go too dark or too light.
- Revlon Toast of NY ($8) is an oldie but a goodie. It’s been around for years! It’s a burnt orange color with a red undertone. I absolutely love this color! It’s perfect for every day wear and reminds me of the trees in fall. This is also a part of the Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick line.
- NYX Alabama ($5) is a matte, brick red. Every one should have a brick red lipstick in their fall makeup collection.
- MAC Diva ($17) is a super popular color for the fall. This matte, intense reddish-burgundy color compliments so many skin tones and is probably one of the best reds for fall.
- Melt Catsuit ($19) is one of my new favorites. It’s a super matte, chocolate color and I’m sure I’ll be wearing the crap out of it this fall.
- Dose of Colors Berry Me ($18) is a stunning deep berry color and it’s a liquid matte lipstick. It may look like a smidge like MAC Rebel but they aren’t alike. This color is definitely deeper.
- NARS Train Bleu ($26) It’s on the pricey side but totally worth it. This velvet matte, deep aubergine color is my ultimate favorite vampy color for the fall.
- Maybelline Touch of Spice ($8) is a muted, medium-dark rosy plum color and probably the best pink shade you’ll find for the season. It’s creamy yet matte and super pigmented. For those Kylie Jenner lip fans, this is a great, affordable alternative for MAC Whirl or Soar.
What are your all time favorite lip colors for the fall?