Although it may not feel like it, summer will be slowly coming to an end. The end of summer means less sun so less of that bronzed glow that you were rockin all summer long. Now, I know you may be thinking that I’m naturally bronzed, which in a way is true. That still doesn’t mean that the summer doesn’t give me a healthy glow. I, just like the rest of you, want to maintain that glow! So here are my favorite, affordable products to help you achieve and maintain that! Also, shout out to Desi Perkins for giving me the inspiration for this post. She stay doing bronzed makeup tutorials haha.
- Avon Glow Bronzing Pearls ($9) – This is my absolute holy grail!!! I’ve been using it for years and it’s never failed me. I use it all year long to give me that warm glow all over my face.
- Maybelline Master Hi-Light Face Studio Hi-lighting Bronzer ($10) – I fell in love with this last fall. It’s a highlighter and bronzer in one. However, it is pretty pigmented so I’d keep a light hand when using. Some people complain that it’s too shimmery but uh hello, it’s a HIGHLIGHTING bronzer.
- Colourpop Highlighters in Butterfly Beach & Highly Waisted ($8 each) – These products are more for complimenting the bronze since they’re obviously highlighters. I pair these up with my Avon Bronzing pearls all the time and it looks FLAWLESS!
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs ($10) – I got this complimentary for testing purposes from Influesnter months ago. However, I just used this to the beach on Sunday and it was amazing. I have some scaring on my legs from childhood injuries so I wanted to cover them up. Not to mention my legs were on the pale side since I hadn’t really bared them all out this summer. So I dabbed this all over my legs with a stippling brush and it was AMAZING. It even makes cellulite look less noticeable, but I’ve heard that’s what self tanners do. Then when I got into the sunlight, it was GLOW HEAVEN. There was a sparkle to my legs but nothing like you see in “Twilight”. It was just the perfect finish.
- NYX Liquid Illuminator ($8) – Once again, this is a more complimentary product for the bronze but it’s still great. I used to have Gleam, which was perfect for my bronzed summer skin but now I have Sunbeam. Sunbeam is great for all skin tones, but especially light to medium. So, I definitely plan to use this when my skin gets a bit paler.
What are some of your favorite products to keep that bronzed glow?