Happy Hump Day! Today I wanted to share with you guys my new box of goodies from Influenster. For those of you who don’t know about Influenster, it’s a website where you sign up and write reviews on any type of product. It can be anything – tech, food, books, music, beauty, fashion, etc. Once you build up your profile, you’ll be invited to see if you qualify for different voxbox programs. I’ve been a member since December 2013 and I’ve received about 6-7 voxboxes so far. The best thing is it’s free to join! It’s a great program for all you social media junkies out there.
Anyway, I just received my Fiesta VoxBox and I’m excited to try out the products and share with you my thoughts! Here’s what was included:
- Suave Smoothing Lotion with Cocoa Butter & Shea (I already own this product and love it! haha :D)
- Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny (720A)
- Premier Protein Yogurt Peanut Crunch Bar
- No.7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream
- Outback Steakhouse coupon for one FREE Bloomin Onion
- No.7 Beautiful Skin coupon for $2 off any facial care item at Target
- Coupon for a FREE Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream
- Coupon for $5 off any Healthfull bread product
So yeah, it’s a pretty handy voxbox. I definitely can’t wait to try the bronzer and the night cream. I also can’t wait to get my FREE Bloomin Onion at Outbacks! Who doesn’t love free stuff?! I can’t lie that I’m kind of hesitant about using Not Your Mother’s again, but maybe I’ll enjoy their shampoo and conditioner. An old classmate of mine recommended that I try their hair growing shampoo and conditioner, so maybe they do have some good products.
Stay tuned for reviews!