Happy Sunday! I wanted to switch things up today and just give you guys a chance to know more about me. I realize that I mostly talk about my opinions and thoughts, but never really about me as a person. So, I figured why not do a ‘Get To Know Me’ tag so you all can know a few basics that I haven’t put in my about me. Let’s just get started…
1. What is your middle name? Nyasia. Yes, it’s not something you hear every day.
2. What was favorite subject at school? I would have to say English. I HATED MATH & SCIENCE.
3. What is your favorite drink? Water. Water is everything but if we’re talking flavor then Chai Tea Lattes.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? The Hills by The Weeknd.
5. What is your favorite food? I can eat sushi all day, every day.
7. Favorite book of all time? I have so many but top 5 would be The Kite Runner, The Glass Castle, Gone Girl, Island of Lost Girls, and the Delirium trilogy.
8. Favorite Color? Red
9. Do you have any pets? Nope.
10. Favorite Perfume? I have two. They’re Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black and Marc Jacobs Daisy.
11. Favorite Holiday? I would have to say Christmas.
12. Are you married? Nope.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? I’ve only been to Canada and I’m from the US. So, I know that’s not very impressive but traveling abroad is in the plans.
14. Do you speak any other language? I speak Spanish fluently, since I was raised with my grandmother who doesn’t speak English.
15. How many siblings do you have?: To my knowledge, I was an only child my whole life until I found out I have 3 younger half siblings from my father, whom I’ve never met. *shrug* But, in my mind I’m an only child who’s been spoiled rotten 🙂
16. What is your favorite shop? My favorite shop online is Missguided. In person, I would have to say Express.
17. Favorite restaurant? Damn, I really don’t know. I’m such a foodie, but I’d have to say Blue Smoke in NYC.
18. When was the last time you cried?: Hmm, I’d say about 3 weeks ago.
19. Favorite Blog? ProFreshStyle and Vanilla Extract.
20. Favorite Movie? I have wayyyyy to many. However, I can watch Selena and Grease every day for the rest of my life and never get tired of it.
21. Favorite TV shows? I was raised on TV and movies. So, here goes a list: Empire, The Vampire Diaries, How To Get Away With Murder, Orange Is The New Black, Love & Hip Hop, Teen Mom (all seasons), The Braxton Family Values, Full House, Saved by The Bell, Boy Meets World, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, It’s A Different World, Law & Order: SVU, and Basketball Wives (all seasons).
22. PC or Mac? Mac
23. What phone do you have? I have an IPhone 5S.
24. How tall are you? 5’6″
25. Can you cook? Yes, I can cook. I don’t do it all the time though because my grandma is the one who cooks in the house 95% of the time. When I was living on my own though, I threw down in the kitchen. Ask my friends ;).
So there you have it! I hope that gave you a little glimpse into my world.