It’s time to talk Fall makeup! This is the one reason that I love Fall the most, besides the Pumpkin Spice Lattes of course! I love deep, dark lip colors. So, I wanted to share with you my all time favorites for the Fall season.
From left to right:
- New York Color Ultra Moist Lipwear (Mahogany): This lipstick is a dark red brown. The lighting in the picture doesn’t do it justice unfortunately BUT to me it most resembles Khloe Kardashian’s lip color here. It’s extra nourishing but I HATE THE SMELL.
- NYX Matte Lipstick (Alabama): This is a brick red lipstick as you can see. It’s most definitely one of my favorite reds for the Fall.
- Lime Crime Velvetines (Salem): Brown lips are in this season! I just bought this color and I am absolutely in love!!!!!! It goes on liquid and dries matte. It doesn’t budge AT ALL!!!!!!
- Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color (Vamp It Up): This is a vampy purple. It’s the darkest color I have in my lipstick collection. The name does it justice but you definitely have to set it with some powder because this lipstick has a tendency to wear off. Luckily, I have a picture with me wearing it.
- NYX Matte Lipstick (Siren): According to the NYX Cosmetics website, it’s a deep violet. It does have a little shimmer in it too in case you’re into that look.
- MAC Lipstick (Rebel): MAC Cosmetics calls it a “midtonal cream plum” and I’d have to agree. Rebel is definitely a staple Fall color – one of MAC’s bestsellers. So if you don’t have it yet girl, buy it!
- MAC Lipstick (Pre-Raphaelite): This is a metallic dirty berry color. It’s one of my casual go-to colors.
- NARS Matte Lip Pencil (Train Bleu): Lordt Jesus this color gives me lifeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I wore it for NYFW and I just couldn’t get enough of this color. It reminds me of eggplant. Sephora calls it a “deep aubergine”. Here is a picture.
- Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain (Crush): This color isn’t very pigmented. Hence, why it’s a balm. I use it when I don’t want to have real pigmented lips but I still want a pop of color to give face.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (Black Cherry): This color is obviously vampy but you have to build the color up AND make sure your lips are moisturized! If they aren’t the color will seep into the cracks and lines of your lips and WON’T LOOK FLATTERING!!!
- MAC Lipstick (Diva): This intense burgundy is the QUEEN OF QUEENS in my Fall lipstick collection!!! I can’t get enough of this color because it just looks so amazing on my skin tone and it compliments me! It’s definitely a MAC must have!