Hello lovelies! It’s Hit or Miss Monday of course! The votes are in and you guys wanted a haircare review! So let’s jump in.
The Goody Quikstyle brushes have been out for a while now. According to the website, here are the features of the brush:
• Absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water for faster styling
• Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh
• Side Vents for maximum air flow
• Lightweight design to reduce hand fatigue while drying
• Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip
I bought it because I have THICK, WAVY/CURLY hair. It’s so annoying when it comes to styling or blow drying because it takes at lease 2 hours for me to straighten it. It’s a process. So, I wanted something that could reduce styling time. Now, does this brush do it’s job? INDEED IT DOES! The absorbent bristles remove water like a gem! When I get out the shower, I brush my hair with this brush for about 10 mins and I’m ready to blow dry. Also, they have a Quikstyle blow brush! I didn’t get that one because I love my ceramic Conair brush.
This brush is definitely a HIT. You can get it at the drugstore for about $9. If styling your hair takes FOREVER, definitely try this brush!